QHSE POLICYObjectives of
- Maintain and improve quality registrar systems Company’s reputation in the market for impartial certification.
- Ensure Quality compliance with the standards prescribed in relevant, contracts, codes, statutory and regulatory requirement.
- Promote Quality Management as being the responsibility of each and every employee by providing Quality induction.
- Minimize Non-Conformances and complaints with the objective of achieving overall quality costs and maintenance of agreed programs.
- Quality planning shall be effective to ensure the provision of the necessary resources, procedures, and techniques to assure quality of the services
- Provide a reliable and effective document control to ensure all activities occur to the correct documents and specifications and any changes are approved and identified.
- Maintain occupational health and safety management systems meeting the certification body requirements.
- Maintain a culture of free and honest accident and incident reporting.
- In fulfilling this commitment to protect both people and property, management will provide and maintain a safe and healthy work environment, in accordance with applicable standards and in compliance with legislative requirements, and will strive to eliminate any foreseeable hazards which may result in property damage, accidents, or personal injury/illness.
- We recognize that the responsibility for health and safety are shared. --- All employees will be equally responsible for minimizing accidents within our facilities and on our work sites.